Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Hell Of A day

Today Was one for the memory banks ... I Went to lunch with a childhood friend from school ... Had a blast and! She Became a salon owner ... Voted the best colorist and In The Entire Bay Area! and we seemed to pick up exactly WHERE we left off 20 years ago ... She Was The Only Other Girl Who loved basketball as Much as I Did ... funny how true friendships can Withstand all time! Actually I guess When you grow up with Another person and go-through all the up's and down's of the hormonal exchange the Exchange in bonds you share with that person and go on for a lifetime and prononcer To Be similar if not the same as your Own family . Especially Since We Went to all private school ... Religious That Is ... She HAD Her fair share of Hurtle's to come over ... DID quite well and so I Might Add ... I am so Proud of Her and She Has Become the woman. And I really thank God for Bringing Her Back Into My Life and That of my family as well. Life Has a funny way of balancing the scales of ones life ... Where There are pitfalls There Will triumph in the end ... I guess so we can all look forward to finally getting times to the top of hill and looking down Rather Then Constantly HAVING Upwards to look ... Since That Can Make your neck hurt! Ha Ha ... Thanks God for a beautiful day .... MONSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment