Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Found A Real Talented Artist In Polymer Clay

I found the blog " Les Ethiopiques - Voyages In Polymer Clay" http://lesethiopiques.over-blog.com/ ... Her creations are stunning and very unique. She has taken polymer clay and made it look like real leather ! I am a child of the 80's and thus still have a love for leather...much to the dismay of my children. So upon finding this blog I was thrilled ! On top of her beautiful work, she also features tutorials in images that make it look soooo easy, unless your me I suppose. But today I am going to give it a try. Check our her blog, you won't be disappointed. Don't forget to try her links to other French artists who work in polymer clay as well... Man, the French really have the polymer clay thing down... Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment